COVID Working Policy• We have asked all our clients to let us know if they develop any Covid-19 related symptoms, should this occur we will stop property viewings immediately.
• The home occupier must not be present for the viewing (sitting at the end of the garden or in their car is fine) and we ask that all internal doors & windows where possible are left open, to minimise risk and physical contact with the property.
• We ask that no more than 2 people attend the viewing, they must be from the same household & must be the decision makers i.e. no children or relatives.
• Viewers must confirm, prior to attending the viewing, that they have not displayed any Covid-19 symptoms or received a positive test in the last 10 days.
• Viewers must wear a face mask, the Kennedys’ representative will also be wearing appropriate PPE.
• The viewer must be proceedable, meaning they are either under offer on their own property or don’t need to sell in order to buy.
• 2 meters distance must be maintained at all times.
• We ask that all viewers withhold from touching anything within the property.
2021 promises to be a literary gold mine. Here we take a look at the books have got us excited this year… 2020 brought us some fantastic books. Whether it was a non-fiction autobiography such as Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey, or the prequel to the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or something more political …Read more...
Prime Minister’s old workplace launches the campaign called, ‘Stamp out the Duty,’ today. The Daily Telegraph, the old workplace of Boris Johnson and considered a strong influence on the current government, is ‘calling on the Treasury to avoid penalising thousands of homebuyers at a time when mortgage lenders are already demanding vast deposits …Read more...
It’s a new year and time to try something new. But just how daring will you be? Bucket lists have an air of morbid finality, a list of ‘must-do’ ambitions before that date with destiny. However, a schedule of mind-expanding, physically demanding experiences might be the ideal psychological boost required as we try to shake …Read more...
Stuck at home all day looking at the grey sky at your window? Dress your way to happiness this month and lighten your mood. Lockdown is tough. Especially this one which has fallen in the middle of winter. That hour of exercise doesn’t look so appealing when the rain is falling and the wind …Read more...
Experts say it would have been a disaster if Government had mothballed ‘cornerstone of the economy’ Mortgage market experts last week declared “it’s business as usual” despite the third national lockdown, with one insisting many would be grateful the Government had sidestepped “placing the property market back into a pandemic-induced cryogenic deep freeze”. Insiders pointed …Read more...
“We bought our house through Kennedys' and found the experience a delight. Their hands on attitude and friendly support made what could have been a very stressful experience an enjoyable one.” BUYER
“From the first valuation appointment onwards to the last soothing phone call to our seller, you have set yourself apart from the rest of the field by a country mile.” SELLER
Purchase price: £200,000
Single Property Stamp Duty:
First Time Buyer purchase:
Buy-to-Let & second home purchase: